Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides {Release on Blu-Ray and Combo Pack TODAY with Coupon}

Are you a Pirates of the Caribbean fan like me? I’ve always loved the ride at Disneyland and Disney World and have enjoyed each of the different movies that have come out. I’m happy to announce that Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides was released on Blu-ray 3D & Blu-ray Hi-Def Combo Pack yesterday!! My husband and I actually went and saw this one in 3D in the theater but I’m excited for my family to get to watch it together for movie night.

Starting today, “Pirates of the Caribbean” fans can watch an exciting 5-minute clip from the “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” film exclusively on Disney.com. After watching Jack Sparrow narrowly escape the grasps of the king’s Royal Guard yet again, guests can access a swashbuckling deal of $5 off the 5-Disc Combo Pack from Disney Movie Rewards. Both the exclusive clip and deal will be available until Oct., 23 on Disney.com.  

clip_image001

Here’s a fun bonus clip to watch to get you more excited about the release!

LEGO Featurette “Captain Jack’s Brick Tales- Jack Saves the Day”

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the great deal and stopping by! I follow you via GFC, FB and TW! :D

    ReplyDelete