Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WINNIE THE POOH–{Available on Blu-ray & DVD 10/25!}

Do you remember watching or reading the Winnie-the-Pooh classics as a child? I know I grew up loving all things Disney and that definitely included Winnie-the-Pooh. I am excited to see all the old classics being re-done so we can enjoy them with today’s technology and my kids can enjoy them just as much as I did. I’m excited to announce that WINNIE THE POOH is being released on Blu-ray & DVD October 25th – that’s TODAY!!

So be sure to run to your local retailer and pick this one up! It’s only an hour in length but you and your kids will love it! I even took my three year old daughter to see this one in theaters and it was the perfect length- she usually doesn’t sit still for that long so if it had been any longer we would have been in trouble.

clip_image001

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”  A.A. Milne

 

In celebration of 85 years of Pooh to commemorate this timeless classic Disney has provided us with some fun games and activities! (Just click on the images below to download.)

 

Download Printable Games and Activities!Download Printable Coloring Pages!Download Printable Play Masks!

WINNIE THE POOH is Available on Blu-ray & DVD 10/25!

0 comments :

Post a Comment