Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pound Puppies on DVD- TODAY! {REVIEW}

 

 

clip_image001

Today, POUND PUPPIES: Homeward Pound releases on DVD! Catch Lucky, Squirt, Cookie and the entire Shelter 17 gang as they find homes for wayward canine cuties. There's 5 puppy-rific episodes and a Learn to Draw Lucky bonus feature to engage a preschool audience. 

MY THOUGHTS: You just can’t go wrong with animated talking dogs! My kids have been begging for a puppy ever since they could speak but there’s a very slim chance they will ever get one because I’m not a huge fan of real animals and have lots of allergies but I will admit that these Pound Puppies are so cute! My kids always get excited about new DVD’s we have the opportunity of reviewing however they were particularly interested in this one because of the puppies. They sat down and watched every episode on the entire DVD. I love these kinds of DVD’s because I can break them up and let them as a special treat watch a short episode but when something is brand new like this they normally want to watch it all at once. They enjoyed the different personalities of each puppy and I really liked how they had great lessons for the kids. Not only were my kids in hysterics but I also got a chuckle out of this cute show.

So be sure to go grab your copy this morning at your local store and surprise your kids- and don’t forget that the GIVEAWAY for one of my readers to win their own copy ends tonight so click HERE to get all your extra entries in now!

0 comments :

Post a Comment