Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 3}

Week 3 – I’m definitely overly disappointed about my weigh-in this week however I knew that it was coming and I knew it wasn’t going to be pretty. This week I’ve been overly busy and things have been crazy. I sort of didn’t anticipate it food wise because I was out of the convenient items that I could grab and go like the lunch bars so I ended up at times not eating and/or grabbing for whatever was convenient and that usually meant not making healthy choices. I also didn’t get all the water in that I normally do every day and I was definitely down on my vegetables. Hoping that my Nutrisystem order gets here a little quicker than it normally does because I do have food left but I learned my lesson and ordered a lot more of the Double Chocolate Carmel bars for lunch this time around, hey it’s one of my favorite items anyway!

Starting Weight: 165

Week 1: 159.6 (5.4lb loss)

Week 2: 158.5 (1.1lb loss)

Week 3: 160.7 (2.2lb gain)

YUCK! But I am still down 5.4 from my original start weight. What does this mean? It just means that I am going to work about 50 million times harder this week because not only do I have the 2.2 to lose but I’d like to be down below week 2’s number. Is that goal a bit lofty, perhaps but it’s what I’m going to shoot for. Which means eating 100% on the Nutrisystem plan. Working out at least 30 minutes every day, drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day and getting my 5 fruits and veggies in – normally I shoot for one fruit and 4 veggies. I’m going to do it!

clip_image002On a side note- I know I shouldn’t really be thinking about desserts at a time likes this but hey it’s an approved Nutrisystem one so here goes- the Nutrisystem Red Velvet Whoopie Pie (frozen food) is SO YUMMY!! It’ seriously one of my new favorites! Who would have thought that something without chocolate would be a favorite of mine. Oh and because I’m including a picture of the entire Decadent Delights 14- Day Sampler I’ll note that the Chocolate Cheesecake pictured next to the Red Velvet Whoopie Pie is also another top favorite!

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions are my own and others experiences with Nutrisystem may vary.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

0 comments :

Post a Comment