Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 5}

Week 5- Wow I can’t believe it’s been five weeks already! Definitely happy to be completely back on Nutrisystem with my next round of foods arriving. It really does make a difference. As a mom of 4 kids I just don’t have time to think about pleasing everyone when it comes to food so if I don’t have Nutrisystem I find it much easier to grab something from the pantry that’s quick, easy and not usually healthy or just eat off the kid’s plates, especially during the summer! I really can’t wait for the kids to go back to school so we can all get back on our normal routines. Unfortunately summer has meant a lot less time for me in the gym working out because I just can’t find the time to get there with four little ones attached to me. I’ve got a decent kid’s area at my gym but my older ones find it a little boring and I always get called multiple times over the loudspeaker which ends up meaning someone needs to go the bathroom, so it’s just easier for me to avoid it. This week was especially horrible because the last few weeks I’ve been working out at home but I’ve found myself especially tired with it getting warmer here and well having a 4 month old baby sometimes keeps me up at nights Smile. So I’ve been choosing sleep over working out, which is good and bad at the same time. I did lose some weight this week but I think it shows how important every aspect of healthy living is and you can’t just count on eating right and being sedentary to help you actively lose weight.

Starting Weight: 165

Week 1: 159.6 (5.4lb loss)

Week 2: 158.5 (1.1lb loss)

Week 3: 160.7 (2.2lb gain)

Week 4: 157 (3.7lb loss)

Week 5: 156.8 (.2lb loss)

297x220BlueberryMuffinNewThanks to Nutrisystem foods though I did lose something, heck this week I would have been happy with just not gaining. Tomorrow we are headed out into the woods to go camping and I’m incredibly grateful I have easy convenience on the-go Nutrisystem foods to take with me! I’m not sure I’ll do very well with my veggies but I know I’ll be able to keep mostly on track. Yay for the Breakfast Blueberry Muffins and the Lunch Double Chocolate Caramel bars! Don’t they both just look delicious? They are definitely my favorites. 297x220DblChocCarmBar

Ooh I’m getting so close to my 10lb mark!

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions are my own and others experiences with Nutrisystem may vary.

 

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

0 comments :

Post a Comment