Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Just Dance 4 – Only $22.99! {Amazon’s Gold Box Deal of the Day} #JD4Gold

 

 

Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please visit Amazon.com to get your own copy of Just Dance 4, today’s Gold Box Deal of the Day! I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own.

In our house playing games is something we really love to do and we really love the games that are multi-player so that everyone gets a chance to participate. My girls are 8, 7 and 4 and one of their favorite games is Just Dance 3. They love all of the fun songs and I love that it’s part of the Xbox 360 Kinect which means they are getting up off their seats and onto their feet! There’s just something that as a mom makes me feel a little better about them playing video games when they are moving their bodies and getting a little bit of a workout at the same time. My kids have a few favorite dances on Just Dance 3 such as Lollipop and Let’s Go to the Mall and their absolute favorite This is Halloween. There’s only so much I can take of This is Halloween especially when it’s the middle of March and I’m listening to a song about Halloween but they love that they each have their own part in the dance and that the people on the screen are in different costumes so they always get to pick their favorite.

DSCF2119

With that being said those songs have definitely been over exhausted in our house and I’m really excited to try out Just Dance 4! The thing I look most forward to with Just Dance 4 is the addition of 40 all-new songs so I won’t have to hear the same ones over and over, my girls will have lots of different choices! I know they’ll also love the Just Dance-Off with the all-new battle mode which means they will have the opportunity to challenge each other in 6 rounds of dance battles- my oldest two are all about competition so this feature will be a big hit! I think I’m most excited about the Just Sweat It Out feature with brand new workout sessions a real calorie counter and the ability to personalize your programs. I already think Just Dance is a great fun workout so this will just make it all the better.

I’m excited to announce that Just Dance 4 is the Gold Box Deal of the Day on Amazon today!

0 comments :

Post a Comment