Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sofia the First- Disney Parks Debut {Christmas Day}

Christmas is definitely my favorite time of year for many reasons and my family has many traditions one of which is definitely the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade. Honestly I probably wouldn’t want to be at the Disney Parks on Christmas Day I’m just no a crowds kind of person especially dragging kids along, although I’m sure it would be a magical day but I definitely enjoy watching the parade from the comfort of my home on television.

I’m excited to announce that Disney’s new Sofia the First will make her Disney Parks debut in the 29th Annual “Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade” airing nationwide on Christmas Day, TUESDAY, DECEMBER 25 (10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., ET; check local listings) on ABC Television Network. It was also recently announced that Sofia will be joining the Disney Junior- Live on Stage! show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney California Adventure in early 2013!

clip_image001

We haven’t been to Disney World since 2010 and my 4 year old doesn’t remember it so I’m thinking another Disney trip might be in due in the near future.

Disney's first little girl princess, Sofia was introduced in the music-filled animated television movie "Sofia the First: Once Upon A Princess" which debuted on November 18, 2012 and became the #1 cable telecast of all time in Kids 2-5 and Girls 2-5, and the #1 preschool cable TV telecast ever in Total Viewers and Women 18-49.  A "Sofia the First" television series which continues Sofia's journey as she learns how to adjust to royal life, premieres FRIDAY, JANUARY 11 on Disney Channel (9:30-10:00 a.m., ET/PT) and Disney Junior (5:30-6:00 p.m., ET/PT).

0 comments :

Post a Comment