Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Oransi Robby Wash Ball & Ionic Fridge Air Purifier

With six people in our family with 3 little girls who like to change their clothes all the time laundry is sometimes very overwhelming. Usually the frustration comes from trying to figure out what is actually clean and what’s dirty but we also go through detergent really quickly so anything that helps take even a little stress out of the chore is welcomed!

a Robbie wash balls Laundry is definitely a chore everyone in the house gets their turn with (except the baby) but one issue we have with our front loaders on pedestals is that my kids have a hard time reaching the spot where the detergent is supposed to go.

  • The Robby Wash Laundry Ball is EASY to use! Yep just toss it in the washing machine (works for both top and front loading machines) and you’re good to go. I do have to make sure when the kids are transferring the clothes over to the dryer that they don’t toss it in also since it can sometimes get stuck in between clothes.
  • It also helps you SAVE money- great on those family budgets! Cleaning supplies are probably one of my least favorite things to spend money on so anything that helps keep my budget down in that area is great. The Robby Wash Ball is good for the equivalent of 12 months or 120 loads of laundry- I’m pretty sure we do quite a bit more than 120 loads of laundry a year. You’ll also be saving because your kids won’t be spilling detergent everywhere.
  • Environmental Friendly- The Robby Ball is equivalent to 75+ pounds of laundry detergent that’s getting dumped down the pipes with normal liquid detergent.

Robby_Wash_Ball_Laundry_Detergent_Blessings_Abound_Mommy

My Thoughts: After using the Robby Wash a few times I have to admit that I still throw in some regular laundry detergent with it. I’m sure it can be used alone but I miss having that nice clean fragrance of my old laundry detergents and I just feel like my clothes are getting a better clean. We have quite a few things like towels, swimsuits, and clothes that my daughter’s had an accident in that sometimes get pushed to the bottom of the laundry basket so I really feel like they need that extra bit to clean them really well.

OI939-2 Ionic Fridge Air Purifier: This tiny little thing can fit just into the palm of your hand. I love that it’s so little because I feel like I’m always looking for extra space in my fridge. When we moved into our rental our fridge had this funky smell that I just couldn’t seem to get rid of, even after a good clean. My food was tasting a little funny an that I got to review the Ionic Fridge Air Purifier from Oransi. I love that it’s SILENT and only requires (2) AA batteries (need to be changed about every 45-90 days)- I hate stuff that takes weird sized batteries. It also works wonders. After only a couple of days the smell was gone and my food was staying fresher longer and tasting much better. I also love that you don’t have to change the filters or clean it.

Disclosure: I received both the Robby Wash Ball and the Ionic  Fridge Air Purifier in order to aid in my review. All opinions here are my own. No monetary compensation was received for this posting.

0 comments :

Post a Comment