Monday, July 1, 2013

4th of July Simple Snack Ideas

Just wanted to share some of my most favorite Pinterest finds for 4th of July Snack ideas! You can click on the below numbered corresponding links for more pictures and recipes. One of my favorite things about 4th of July is food but it’s also a hot time of year with lots going on so I like to keep my food simple yet fun. The snack ideas I’ve put together below are for the most part simple, enjoy!

4thofjuly

1. Star Shaped Fruit Salad

2. 4th of July Fruit Star Wands

3. USA Sugar Sips

4. Flag Inspired Fruit Tray

5. Fruit and Cheese Tray

6.Brownie & Fruit Kebabs

7. Red, White and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes

8.4th of July Strawberries

While you’re here don’t forget to enter the great giveaways going on- just check the sidebar for links!

0 comments :

Post a Comment