Saturday, August 10, 2013

Disney’s Planes {In Theaters August 9th}

clip_image002

Have you see new Disney’s Planes movie yet? Yesterday was it’s official release into theaters and I’m really excited about this movie! I wish I felt like I could take my 16 month old son to the theater because I know he would love this, it’s definitely one we’ll have to grab when it comes out on DVD. My five year old daughter and I are going to see it this morning though so to celebrate that I thought I’d share some fun goodies with you!

Be sure to also check out Disney'.com’s FlewTube where you’ll find lots of great fun and engaging content including:

  • Planes Trailers & Clips
  • Paper Airplane Tutorials
  • Features on Remote Controlled Flyer enthusiasts
  • Introductions to parts of a plane
  • Flight-related Disney legacy content

If your kids are anything like mine they’ll also love the chance to take flight with the characters from Disney’s PLANES in two immersive games available now on the web!

paperPlanes PLANES_BTN_500x400_coloring

To download Paper Panes Instructions and Disney’s Planes Coloring and Activity Pages just click on each image above, be sure to check out the links below for more fun!

“Like” Disney’s PLANES on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DisneyPlanes

"Follow" Disney’s PLANES on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DisneyPictures

Visit the website: www.disney.com/Planes

Disney’s PLANES releases in theaters everywhere on August 9th!

0 comments :

Post a Comment