Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Disney’s Frozen is now on Blu-Ray Combo & DVD! {Free Activity Downloads}

Have you seen Disney’s new movie Frozen yet? If you didn’t go and grab your copy yesterday you might have to look really hard for a copy, yes this movie is that popular! It is by far one of my favorite Disney movies in a long time! We received an early copy of this movie to review and it has literally been playing non-stop in my house, if not the movie then the music. My girls know all the words to all the songs and even my 2 year old son likes to spin in circles in the kitchen singing, “Let it Go” over and over. LOVE this movie! The magical connection shown between two sisters is beautiful and I love that it’s not just another “Where is my prince? When is my prince going to save me?” movie. I’m not a feminist or anything but it’s definitely an empowering women movie. SPOILER ALERT:  I of course bawled when their parents die in the middle of the song at the beginning (not much of a spoiler though, this is a Disney movie- the parents always are dead or die).

I’ve heard non-stop talk in our house of wanting to be Elsa and Anna for Halloween and how my girls even think their little brother needs an Olaf costume. I found my five year old on Pinterest the other day looking up Olaf cakes for her brother’s birthday (okay he’s not quite 2 year- another couple weeks).

frozen

Now Available to Own on Blu-ray Combo Pack & DVD

Also Available on Digital HD, On-Demand and Disney Movies Anywhere!

ABOUT FROZEN:

Winner of the 2013 Academy Award® for Best Animated Feature and Best Original Song (“Let It Go”), this wondrous tale of a young girl trying to save a kingdom trapped in eternal winter arrives just in time for spring and features even more adventure, more extras, and more Olaf!

In “Frozen,” fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey — teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven — to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.

Download Frozen Friendship Fun

So go grab your copy, cozy up on the couch and watch this movie with or without your kids. If you do have kids be sure to grab these fun downloads below for even more Frozen fun! Instructions to make Princess Capes, Sister Bracelets, and lots of fun games and coloring pages! Oh and while I will say I envy you if you can’t actually build a snowman right now – but in Idaho Falls there’s always the prospect of snow through the end of April. 

Download Frozen Activities

Disclosure: A copy of Disney’s Frozen Blu-ray Combo Pack was provided to me in exchange for this posting. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments :

Post a Comment