Tuesday, August 18, 2009

$25 Kraft Promo

Kraft $25 Promo- 8/7 - 8/23

When you buy $25 worth of participating products you receive a $5 Catalina good towards your next order and a rebate form to send in for $20.

I of course do not have good luck at all with these promos showing from last weeks fiasco with the Catalinas so I decided to make sure I spent $25 no matter what (after coupons) so that it worked for me. Mom went through the checkout and spent $25 before coupons but I just didn't want to risk it since it worked for everyone else last time and not me. I had coupons for everything plus three doublers so it still made the food I purchased a good deal because it was on sale I just got more :). I also did the Post Selects cereal Catalina and the Velveeta Shells and Cheese Catalina in my purchase. At the end my $5 off Catalina printed out, a $3 off Catalina for the Post Selects cereal, a $1 off Catalina for the Velveeta and the $20 Rebate form. I turned around and did a second transaction with some meat and produce for $8.21 and used my Catalinas that had just printed and paid $.21 out of pocket for that.

So this is what I got for $25.98- my total savings on the two transactions were $70.65.

Kraft Mac & Cheese (8)
Wheat Thins (1)
Chips Ahoy (1)
Ritz Crackers (2)
Triscuits (1)
A1 (2)
Post Selects Cereal (4)
Ritz Crackerfuls (2)
Easy Mac (2)
Velveeta Shells and Cheese (2)
Cream Cheese (2)
Jell-O Pudding Snack Pack (1)
Milk (1)
Pork Chops
Bananas
Apples
10lb Potatoes

I also still have $15 in Catalinas from last weeks promo and when I got home I opened up the mail and found another $20 in Catalinas from the company that they were mailing to me because of the mix-up, so instead of the $15 it was supposed to be they mailed me $20- that sure was nice! On my second transaction yesterday I also got a $2 off on my next order from a receipt survey and still have the $1 off from the Velveeta so I have a total of $38 in free groceries that I need to go and spend on Wednesday! Some of the Catalinas expire on the 20th so I'm planning on using them with the new ad that comes out and using them to stock up on some meat in my freezer since I never get coupons for meat I thought I'd use it on that.

0 comments :

Post a Comment