Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Costume Discounters Review

When I think of costumes or see costume websites I immediately think of Halloween but costumes can be used year round. My girls actually have an entire toy box full of princess costumes, tutus, petitskirts, old Halloween costumes and so much more that they are constantly playing with. Costume Discounters has a huge variety of infants and toddlers costumes, kids, both boy and girls costumes and even adult costumes. It’s definitely not too early to start thinking about Halloween now that school has started and the stores have already been stocked with Halloween candy.

FW112931

DSC_0022

We received the Cowgirl Costume for toddler in a size (S) 2T. The sizing was perfect! My daughter turned 2 in June and all pieces fit her quite well. I will say that I wasn’t quite sure what to expect quality wise because their prices were so cheap but I was very impressed with what we got! The costume came with a brown cowgirl hat, dress with ruffled skirt, brown and white fuzzy cow print vest and brown belt. It wasn’t super high quality but for a costume it was very nice and better then I expected for the price. We actually choose this costume for my daughter when browsing their site (which I will say there is a LOT to choose from and it was very hard) because we have the exact same boots that were pictured on the model and since the costume didn’t come with boots we thought this would be perfect.

The one thing I’d change was the vest after watching my daughter run around in the outfit for a little while it seemed like it kept falling part way off. So I think I’m going to take some Velcro and sew it on onto the front part to keep it secure but otherwise I was very impressed.

They also have a very good exchange policy that includes free shipping both ways on all size and product exchange.

2 comments :

  1. stinkin' cute costume... just found out they DO have the bee costume I'm trying to convince myself to just order instead of trying to sew...

    ReplyDelete