Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 12}

image_thumb 

I can’t believe it’s week 12 already! Loosing weight definitely is a long term process and keeping it off is a lifetime change however I feel like this time has just flown by! Pardon my late posting of week 12 but Nutrisystem and my “diet” have just become a part of my everyday lifestyle. Which is great because that’s what it’s supposed to do- diets don’t work unless you are willing to make lifestyle changes and this one has helped me for the better. I’m feeling better about myself, feeling healthy, I have more energy and love the way my clothes just aren’t fitting- it’s going to be time for a shopping trip soon! This week’s weight loss has stalled a little and I know it’s because I made some poor eating choices a few times and because I had a bit of a stressful week and didn’t find the time to make it to the gym however I’m not looking at this as a lost. I didn’t gain anything, which means I can maintain and I grabbed the tape measure and took measurements! This is the first time I’ve done my measurements since I started Nutrisystem and I’m proud to say that my numbers are way down!

Original Measurements:                                 Current Measurements:

Bust: 36                                                            Bust: 35

Waist: 34.5                                                       Waist: 29    

Hips: 41.5                                                         Hips: 39

Thigh: 24.5                                                       Thigh: 22

Total Inches Lost: 11.5

Start Weight: 152.5

No weight change this week.

Current Weight: 137

Goal Weight: 125 – only 12 left to go!

TOTAL LOST: 15.5 lbs

Would you like to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem too? 

Visit www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog  today or call 888-853-4689.

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations on your success so far! You can really see the difference in the numbers. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete