Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Crest and Oral-B Pro Health FOR Me- Cars 2 Party

I always get so excited when chosen to host parties from Mommy Parties and Mom Select and my kids really got in on this one. We received a Cars 2 themed Oral B party package containing the following:

  • Oral-B Stage III Brushes
  • Oral-B Stage III Flossers
  • Pro-Health FOR ME Brushes
  • Pro-Health FOR ME Toothpaste
  • Pro-Health FOR ME Floss Picks
  • Pro-Health FOR ME Rinse
  • Cars 2 Gummy Vitamins
  • Disney’s Cars 2 Movie DVD
  • Balloons
  • Popcorn and fun popcorn boxes
  • Guest Gift Bags
  • Cars 2 Invitations
  • And fun recipe and activity ideas

This party was almost the perfect age for my kids- my six and seven year old were able to invite some friends and got really excited about being able to watch the new Cars 2 movie in our home theater. My kids helped pick out the treats and put the gift bags together for each guest, who knew that kids could get so excited about a bag full of toothbrushes and toothpaste – but the Oral-B Stage III princess themed toothbrushes really helped.

P1030761

The Pro-Health FOR ME toothpaste was a bit of a hit and miss at least with my kids. My six year old daughter seemed to like it but my seven year old really doesn’t like mint toothpaste and while it’s geared towards the eight plus age (my daughter will be 8 years old next month) it' still didn’t go over very well with her.

I absolutely love Oral B products and love that they have different products for different stages that are catered towards ages of kids depending on the size of their mouth and their interests. One thing I was surprised about is that the kids LOVED the flossers. I have a really hard time getting my kids to floss but haven’t since our party on Saturday- in fact we might run out of them too quickly because my kids just want to keep flossing. The party guests were also pretty excited about everything in their goodie bags and loved the popcorn boxes that made it feel like a real theater experience.

DSC_0166

DSC_0163

The treats my kids wanted were definitely on the sweeter side, which I found a little funny since we were talking about brushing your teeth- I guess those toothbrushes got a good workout after our party!

Everything was a hit and the kids always love these parties and can’t wait for our next opportunity!

Disclosure: Special thanks to Oral-B, Mommy Parties and Mom Select for the party package and opportunity to review these great products. Are opinions are 100% my own and other then receiving a party package no monetary compensation was provided for this posting/opportunity.

0 comments :

Post a Comment