Friday, July 13, 2012

Nutrisystem {I’M BACK!} #NSNation

nutrisystem1
I’m excited to announce that I’m back on the Nutrisystem program! I know many of my faithful readers will remember following my Nutrisystem journey last year that after quite a bit of success had to be paused because I got pregnant and had the cutest baby ever- yes I’m definitely a little biased because I think he’s ADORABLE. So while gaining the weight was totally worth it I’ve definitely had a huge setback and am starting completely over, in fact I’m a little ashamed to say that I’m starting at a higher weight now then I did when I started Nutrisystem last time, good thing this is my last baby so I can really motivate myself and focus on loosing this weight and keeping it off!


I’m excited to see the changes Nutrisystem has made to their program, I have a feeling it’s going to be great and am excited about some of the new foods! So be sure to watch for all my weekly posts about Nutrisystem and join me on my weight loss journey. If you’ve been thinking about changing your lifestyle to eat healthier or start working out more this just might be the little push you need and I’d love for you to join with me each week sharing both successes and struggles so feel free to leave your comments!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog 
 
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions are my own and others experiences with Nutrisystem may vary.

0 comments :

Post a Comment