Thursday, August 2, 2012

NurturMe Organic Dried Fruits & Veggies- Baby Food

 

 

 

NurturmeNaturally grown and quick dried, NurturMe baby foods maintain more of their nutritional value than pre-cooked foods and come in light weight, palm-sized pouches - perfect for on the go feeding. Prepare the same way you would rice cereal by adding breast milk, water, or formula and stir to reach desired consistency. One pouch yields approximately 2.5 oz of prepared food.

Mix + match pouches for variety, mix into yogurt, combine with grains, the options are endless!

You can also sneak NurturMe fruits and veggies into toddler foods as a clever way to boost the nutritional value of older kids' meals.

Weighing less than a jar and packed in recyclable materials, each NurturMe pouch leaves a smaller carbon footprint on our planet.

Nutritious. Convenient. Earth-friendly. NurturMe is Good for me, Good for we.

DSC_0034DSC_0035

My little one has been eating rice cereal for a little while now and we had the opportunity to try NuturMe products so we decided to introduce him to some new foods. I’m happy to report that he was very accepting of the Scrumptious Squash from NuturMe. My favorite thing about the NurturMe baby food is that preparation requires some form of liquid. I think my baby took this food easier because of the familiar taste his formula added to it. Unlike jarred baby food you can find in the grocery store this was a huge plus for us! I also love the small packages that are convenient and easy to travel with. Foods can be purchased online, 8 pouches for only $10 which, at $1.25 a piece, that’s a pretty good deal. I’m excited for my little one to try the Crisp Apple flavor when we start introducing fruits. For more information and to purchase NuturMe products head on over to http://nurturme.com/ 

DSC_0041

Pretty sure my little one agrees that the product name was right one with the description “scrumptious”. Yes I’m pretty sure he got more in his mouth than he did on his face and clothes he’s just ALWAYS moving so feeding him solids is pretty tricky, that and he just gets really excited about eating.

Good for me. Good for we. Feed the Children:

Buy One Donate One! Help Us Feed the Children! Just buy one 18-serving Variety Pack  and NurturMe will donate an additional product to the Feed the Children foundation.

Disclosure: Product samples were provided to me to aid in this review however no monetary compensation was received.

0 comments :

Post a Comment