Friday, October 26, 2012

Tink & Friends {Host a Pumpkin Party This Weekend!}

I really don’t care for Halloween too much. The kids all getting dressed up is fun and cute but I hate the candy and I hate the constant sugar buzz I feel like my kids are on for weeks before and weeks after the actually holiday. I’ve been trying to think of some fun things we could do to celebrate fall and Halloween without being too sugary or involving a bunch of candy. We love the new Tinkerbell Secret of the Wings movie so much that we’ll probably be watching it again and why not throw in some fun Fairy inspired activities for a little Halloween party to go with it!

clip_image001

Check out the instructions on how to make a Tinker Bell lantern out of a pumpkin and easy homemade fairy wings as well as a recipe for the yummiest fairy friendly party cakes- carrot cake that seems to be not so high in sugar as the candy that’s been floating around our house.

Download Activities!

So grab those pumpkins, wings, treats and your favorite new Fairy movie and make it a weekend full of fun!

0 comments :

Post a Comment