Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 13}

Week 13: I’ll have to admit that this was a bit of a tough week and looking at my weigh-in numbers I love it but am kind of feeling a little down because I know I could have done so much better if Halloween hadn’t happened. I’m definitely happy with my weight loss for the week, it’s great but I just think potential wise it could have been better and with the other holidays approaching I’m wondering if I’m going to have a tough time hitting my goal by mid-February. I’ve lost a total of 14.6lbs which is great but I still have 20.4lbs left to go and only 104 days to do it in. Average that out and to meet my goal of 130lbs I need to be losing 1.37lbs a week on average, it’s going to be tough getting through the holidays especially since my numbers haven’t really reflected that.

Thick Crust PizzaAlthough I can’t get myself down with all of this it’s my goal to shoot for but I do understand it may take a little bit more time than anticipated or a little extra effort on my part. Any weight loss is better than non in my book and way better than a gain! I definitely know that I wouldn’t be able to do this without the help of Nutrisystem. It’s provided endless great recourses for me from the food tracking ability online- which really helps me think about what I’m putting in my mouth to the online forums where you can chat with people in similar situations as yourself, it definitely helps get the motivation going. The food I have been pleasantly surprise with. I’m doing pretty good staying 100% on track because I don’t feel like I’ve Butter Flavored Popcornreally given anything up. Okay so yes I have had to tweak my eating habits a little but I’m still enjoying pizza when the family has pizza night and I still enjoy a bag of popcorn for family movie night thanks to the great Nutrisystem options! Breakfast has been a huge help for me on Nutrisystem because I’m actually eating it. Most of the time I would find myself so busy that I was just skipping it all together and I know that definitely wasn’t helping me loose weight. I believe it really is the most important meal of the day (which is what I tell my kids) so why in the world wasn’t I practicing what I was preaching? I know crazy. Thanks to the blueberry muffins and bagels I’ve been able to have a grab and go breakfast with Nutrisystem. Oh and those Protein Shakes – I can’t decide which is my favorite I like both Vanilla and Chocolate, are super yummy!

Starting Weight: 165

Week 1: 159.6 (5.4lb loss)

Week 2: 158.5 (1.1lb loss)

Week 3: 160.7 (2.2lb gain)

Week 4: 157 (3.7lb loss)

Week 5: 156.8 (.2lb loss)

Week 6: 156.4 (.4lb loss)

Week 7: No Change

Week 8: No Change

Week 9: 153.4 (3lb loss)

Week 10: 152.9 (.5lb loss)

Week 11: 152.1 (.8lb loss)

Week 12: 151.6 (.5lb loss)

Week 13: 150.4 (1.2lb loss)

Total Weight Loss: 14.6lbs

Thanks for another week of following my weight loss journey. If you’re trying to loose weight yourself I hope some of the things I’ve said from week to week have motivated you and given you ideas if you haven’t started then give Nutrisystem a call where they have some very friendly people who can help you jump start your weight loss journey.

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions are my own and others experiences with Nutrisystem may vary.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

0 comments :

Post a Comment