Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cloudy Day Creations {Handmade with Love Sponsor}

My name is Dani Cloud and I am the designer behind Cloudy Day Creations.  I am a working mother to a very active little boy.  I LOVE creating crafty things and started creating bows a couple years ago.  I loved it so much that I decided to turn my creations into a business.  I now offer many items from hair accessories and bow holders to diapers cakes and boy items.  All of my creations are handmade by me for quality and durability.  My goal is to take great care in making sure each item is perfect for your child.  

DSC_4953webDSC_4920webDSC01302Purple clips

My business constantly grows as I create new items.  Be sure to check back often.  I love making custom orders for my customers so don’t hesitate to ask.

You can check out all the beautiful bows, clips, diaper cakes and more from Cloudy Day Creations on Facebook or on her blog.

0 comments :

Post a Comment