Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Handmade with Love Event- COMING SOON!

 

 

 

lovebutton1

Are you excited yet?! I know I am! As of right now we’ve had eight sponsors featured here who are giving away some AWESOME prizes and keep your eyes open for one more before today is over! So that’s a total of NINE SPONSORS giving away PRIZES WORTH $350 and that’s just on my site here! There are almost 150+ bloggers who are participating so you’ll be able to use the link on my post to hop to the others and enter to win LOTS of fun prizes!

The event officially starts at 12:01am FEBRUARY 2nd (EST) which for me means that I’ll be posting before I go to bed tonight because I’m on the West Coast and it’s not too late for me. Giveaway will last until 11:59pm FEBRUARY 6th. Please go to our sponsors websites and check out all their beautiful products!

1 comment :

  1. oooh, a huge giveaway just for my birthday - maybe Karma will be on my side :)

    ReplyDelete