Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

 

 

New-Year-2011-Wallpapers-9

Happy New Year to all of my readers! I’m sorry I’ve been a little negligent of my blog lately but it’s the holidays and we’ve had TONS of family here visiting for the last couple of weeks. My kids officially go back to school on Tuesday and I’m excited! It’s been fun but I’m ready to get back into the routine of normalcy. However I will admit I’ve loved sleeping in just about everyday, I think the earliest I’ve gotten out of bed lately has been 9:30am.

I’m excited to say 2011 is here! 2010 was great but I’m definitely ready to move forward. I have some exciting things planned for my blog this year- starting with our Winter Event- Handmade with Love- February 2nd – 6th. I have some really great sponsors lined up giving away some great handmade items that you will see feature posts about in the next couple of weeks. I am also still accepting sponsors for this event so if you have an Etsy shop or website where you sell handmade items I’d love to feature you!

Don’t forget to enter some of the great giveaways right now! The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation DVD- for my local readers the $50 Gene Juarez Salons & Spas Gift Certificate and the $40 Frecklebox Gift Certificate.

0 comments :

Post a Comment