Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 3}

Time has just been flying by with Nutrisystem! Like I said last week I don’t feel like I’m having to push myself to stay on the program and  get through it I feel like I’m eating great food and enjoying a healthier lifestyle. I know below in my video I say “diet” however I have to correct myself Nutrisystem is not a diet it’s a life change and a great one at that! Yesterday I received my second boxed order of Nutrisystem foods and the day before I received my frozen foods. I’m amazed because I’ve read things on the Facebook page about people waiting on their frozen foods but mine arrived first! (Good thing too because when it comes to dinner the frozen foods are my favorites, I like the pantry dinner foods but just not as much.) I’m definitely excited about my second order because it includes multiples of some foods that I absolutely loved the first time around.

Nutrisystem Week 3

comparison

I love this comparison Nutrisystem has done on their site. Be sure to head over there and check out some of their great videos too I just watched a few of them including how it works- the GI Science of it which really helped me understand better why and how I’m actually losing all this weight.

Start Weight: 152.5

Week 1: 148.7

Week 2: 146.3

Week 3: 146.1

TOTAL LOST: 6.4lbs.

Okay so I didn’t do as well this week but I knew it would slow down. A healthy and average weight loss is 1-2lbs a week. I’m grateful to see the scale numbers continue to go down rather then up.

I will say that my weakness is my continual getting on and off the scale- I need to stop because my numbers fluctuate from time of day and what I’m wearing- I actually had to weigh in on Monday for a Biggest Looser Challenge I started on one of Nutrisystem’s discussion boards and my weight was up to 147.3 – a pound higher then my week 2 weigh in so the fact that I’m back down to 146.1 for my actual week three weigh in excites me.

Would you like to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem too? 

Visit www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog  today or call 888-853-4689.

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions are my own and others experiences with Nutrisystem may vary.

2 comments :

  1. I am a new follower from Take Three Tuesday (blog, facebook and twitter)!! Have a great day!!

    Sarah

    http://www.sarahsblogoffun.com/2011/03/take-three-tuesday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am joining the NSNation this week! I am so excited! I am now following you and can not wait to see your progress!
    I would love to stay in contact and help each other out! :)
    Good luck to both of us!
    Cassandra @ www.aubutfamily.com

    ReplyDelete