Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Saving Money on College Expenses

 

 

I remember going to college in my single days and having parents to help fund things like books, housing, food and tuition, however when I got married and started having kids I decided that I wanted to take a few more classes towards the progress on my degree. I had never realized how much those little expenses can add up from everything to class fees, parking passes and college textbooks. Those of you who have children know how much kid’s expenses can add up so going to school and finishing my degree hasn’t been high on my priority list. I commend those who actually go through with it but right now mine has been put on hold for a while. For those of you looking for ways to cut costs and minimize those college expenses I would suggest campusbookrentals.com  a site where you can rent your college textbooks rather then buying them. imagine not having to stand in those long lines at the bookstore to purchase our books and not having to stand in those long lines for book buy backs at the end of the semester simply to find out that the bookstore won’t buy your book back or only gives you a few dollars for one you spent an arm and a leg on.

Untitled-1

 

 

Here are some AWESOME features of Campus Book Rentals:

  • FREE shipping BOTH WAYS
  • 30-Day Risk-Free Returns
  • Trusted Source Since 2007
  • Live Customer Support
  • Largest Selection in the Nation
  • Most Flexible Rental Periods

Campus Book Rentals offers new and gently used textbooks for typically less than half the price you’ll pay in your school bookstore. They also have tons of perks including, monthly giveaways and textbook scholarships.

Campus Book Rentals supports Operation Smile, an organization that performs life changing cleft lip surgeries on children whose families can’t afford the cost. For EVERY book rented they will be donating a portion of those proceeds to Operation Smile shooting for a goal of helping change the lives of 1,000 children.

Follow Campus Book Rentals on Twitter for free shirts, secret coupons, random giveaways, scholarships and much more!

Disclosure:  I was sent certain products free of charge but was not compensated monetarily for this posting.

0 comments :

Post a Comment