Monday, August 8, 2011

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 26}

I’ve been having a hard summer seeing no change in the last few weeks and this week I actually saw a slight gain. I love Nutrisystem I’ve been eating all the yummy foods but I know that I haven’t been into the gym as often as I should because summer has thrown our schedule off. However I am happy to say that I found out I have a good reason to gain weight- I’m pregnant!! My husband and I are expecting our 4th child this April! So I’m going to have to take a hiatus from Nutrisystem so I can get more of the nutrients my body needs to support a baby but you can bet as soon as I have my baby and am done nursing I’ll be back on the program to help me loose that baby weight! Thanks for following my journey.

Would you like to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem too?
Visit www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog  today or call 888-853-4689.

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

0 comments :

Post a Comment