Monday, October 17, 2011

Make it Monday- Garlic Chicken Bowties with Bacon

Pinterest is my new favorite spot for recipe ideas so you’ll see that I talk about it quite a bit on my blog, just because I love it so much! If you don’t know what Pinterest is or haven’t been on it yet don’t hesitate go check it out today!

The recipe I’m sharing today just looks so yummy! I haven’t tried it yet but I’m sure it’ll be one of our meals for this week.

garlic-chicken-farfalle

Garlic Chicken Bowties with Bacon

This recipe originally came from a blog called Kevin & Amanda (Delicious recipes to spice up your dinner rotation) and of course I never would have found it if it weren’t for Pinterest so be sure to sign up for Pinterest and start pinning the great things you find on blogs so others can enjoy them too!

0 comments :

Post a Comment