Thursday, December 16, 2010

Choffy & Cowgirl Chocolates {WINNERS}

 

 

winner image[2]_thumb

Sorry for the delay in announcing these winners my daughter was sick last night and I’m not feeling good this morning- the holidays are just a crazy time of year for us!

choffy

Choffy- Congratulations Chris- comment #66

chocolate 

Cowgirl Chocolates- Congratulations Qtpies7- comment #115

(I had to pick the winner on this one four times you guys because people aren’t following directions when entering giveaways- please make sure your email address is in your comment or in your profile, please make sure your profile is visible and you have listed the blogs you’re following so I can make sure you are a follower and please complete the mandatory entry! I want my readers to be able to win, thanks!)

1 comment :